XY FALCON AND HUGE INVENTORY OF PARTS. MOTIVATED SELLER!
Share on Facebook, Twitter or via Email:
ABSOLUTELY MUST SELL
For Sale XY Falcon and Huge Parts Treasure trove. I am relocating to the USA and wish to sell the car and the treasure trove of parts here. This type of sale does not come up often
Car is stored in Geelong, Victoria for inspection. I want to sell as a complete package deal. I am not really interested in parting out or selling 1 item at a time. So please do not email me or my representative wanting to buy the car only or the motor only. If a couple of people wish to get together to buy the whole lot together we can negotiate something also. I wish to sell everything in one sale though.
As mentioned above I am selling because I do not live in Australia any longer. My for sale price is the asking price and any selling price would be agreed by negotiation. Also upfront please do not reach out and contact me or my agent Rodney unless you actually have intentions of purchasing.
PLEASE READ FULLY the description below before sending any emails or messages and also please do not send messages asking "what’s your best price", as these messages will be ignored. I have clearly posted up a detailed description of the sale and an asking price. All reasonable offers will be consider. Do not low ball me we all know what is here and what these parts are worth. Asking price is way below the replacement of all the items listed here and some items are not longer readily available either.
Contact via either PM or email Glenn Murray- email@example.com (I am in USA so allow for time difference please) or Rodney Turnbull- firstname.lastname@example.org (Rodney is in Australia and can help with the sale & arrange inspection only to a genuine buyer)
XY is originally- 302W Falcon 500 V8, currently painted wild violet (original color was lime green metallic & white roof).
1970 XY Falcon and Various Parts For Sale
• XY Falcon, Wild Violet. Car is pulled apart. Wiring has been disconnected, wiring loom is in car. Car has small dint in rear lower left hand ¼ panel, bottom corner behind bumper. (I do not have a picture), not major and should be easily repaired.
• Full RRS Front end conversion with phase 2 brakes, shock towers have had scalloping plates welded in. Struts are 90/10. Steering rack installed but requires steering shaft mod/cut to complete installation
• 6 point Chrome Moly Roll cage (still requires some cross bracing but the main cage is installed) and welded in per ANDRA specs. No Tech Inspection has been carried out.
• New Fiberglass bonnet and boot lids, new front & rear carbon fiber bumpers. Ford Thunderbolt Teardrop bonnet scoop. All new. Scoop is not glassed to bonnet.
• New Velo racing seats with frames and installed in car. (I believe they are street legal buyer would need to check)
• Reco to new condition XY GS steering wheel.
• Fresh 351 Cleveland short motor in car- 30 thou over, New Eagle H beam rods, New SRP pistons, block is zero decked, 20/20 4MA-B crank. New Romac Steel/Alloy balancer, New Rollmasting timing chain set. New CVR water pump. New melling HV oil pump, Hi Energy oil pan, steel flywheel. Balance etc. Never run or started.
• Fresh Bullnose toploader new bearings and internals (yes Bullnose large input shaft) toploader in car, 31 spline output shaft and scatter shield bellhousing.
• 28 spline 9” in the car.
• OzTrak traction bars (similar to Caltracs made by SJ Performance), rancho RS9000 adjustable rear shocks
• Brand new Convo Pros with brand new tyres 15x4.5 & 15 x 10 with new tyres fronts and MT drag radials all new never driven on.
Items in Storage Unit.
Note I am working off an old ledger but list is very close to accurate, without me doing a new and complete inventory again. Some parts are new, some used and some reconditioned. The condition of each item is detailed below.
• 1 New World Man-O-War 9.5 deck Windsor block (requires honing to 4 inch bore) and fabricated alloy oil pan/sump by Australian Muscle Parts.
• 1 pair New Blue Thunder 3.6 heads. Ported by Flow Tested Cylinder Heads Northam, Western Australia (I cannot find the flow sheets but they would have records of the flow numbers)
• New Victor Glidden intake to suit the Blue Thunder heads on 9.5 inch deck block.
• 1 pair 5.4 4 Valve heads (complete used) from a Boss 290 GT.
• 1 pair Reconditioned SBC heads with valves/springs etc wrapped and bagged
• 1 pair Reconditioned 289 Windsor heads with valves/springs etc wrapped and bagged
• 1 pair Reconditioned VN iron heads with valves & springs wrapped and bagged
• Ported set of 302 C closed chamber heads set up for mechanical valve train- (old heads from the XY run 11.7’s when on this car)
• 1 pair Used SBC heads
• Used BB Ford heads (429-460) Smog heads D3VE casting number
• 2 pairs each of 351 2V Open and Closed chamber heads
• Used suit reco Mix of 6 Turbo 350’s and Turbo 400’s used transmissions
• Used suit reco Powerglide x 4 each. No bellhousings
• Cleveland 4 barrel intakes square bore suit 2V engines x 2 each
• C4 transmissions & bellhousings (2 or 3)
• Used Big block C6 transmission
• 2 standard bore black Cleveland blocks
• Complete 351 Cleveland Std bore suit reco (from a ZH Fairlane)
• 302 Windsor long motor suit reco late model, no intake
• 2 x toploader gearboxes (1 complete in good condition, 1 is suitable for parts has some surface rust.
• Built/modified C10 needs reco (need clutches, steels & freshen) deep pan etc
• 3 Cleveland blue blocks Std Bore
• 1 or possibly 2 - C10 transmission used suit rebuild
• 1 x used Early SVO intake machined to suit 4V Cleveland heads
• 1 x used Holley strip dominator intake (Cleveland)
• 1 x used Active intake to suit 2V Cleveland
• 1 x used 3.89 Ford factory 9” gear set.
• 4 x good Cleveland timing covers
• FE428 big block V8 Fuel pump
• 2 used Holley blue pumps
• 4.9/302 Air Filter housing
• XY door trims/interior items, plastic interior panels/boot trim.
• Various sandwich plates (Cleveland mainly and BB Ford) approximately 6 items
• couple of Rat trap (remote solenoid) Ford starter motors
• 1 x XY 4 core radiator
• 1 x Toploader V gate shifter. Also 1 x standard shifter suit toploader
• 1 x 10 gallon foam filled fuel cell (red)
• Cleveland Power By Ford rocker covers 2 or 3 sets
• 1 pair 31 Spline axles XY length
• 3 x 308 Holden cranks
• 1 x 400 Ford crank
• 1 x 350 Chev crank cast
• 1 x 350 Chev crank steel
• 302W crank fresh
• Cleveland Flex plates 3 or 4?
• Standard cast iron Cleveland manual bellhousing x 1
• Couple of sets of 302C stock rods
• FE Ford big block thermostat necks x 3
• 1 x FE Ford big block oil pump drive
• 1 x Mr Gasket 4500-4150 carb adaptor plate
• 1 x MSD 8869 Ford – 6A adaptor cable (adapts Ford Duraspark to MSD 6 ignition modules)
• 19 x 4150 Holley bowl gasket sets
• 5 x 4500 Holley bowl gasket sets
• 1 x Moroso oil restrictor kit suit Dart/World small block Ford blocks
• 1 x Ford 9” carrier (factory)
• Jack stands 4 sets
• Engine stands x 3
• 1 x Transmission jack
• 2 x Trolley jacks
• HD engine crane
• Small amount of basic electrical power tools
• (MIG welder wire feeder is in unit which is NOT included in the sale)
• All headlights, tail lights, exterior & interior parts seats, wiring loom etc are there to put car back together.
Asking $49,000 AUD for the lot or agreed price by negotiation
Asking price Dropped to $37500 AUD
Note car is located in Geelong, Victoria
Glenn Murray- email@example.com USA phone +1-832-3 three 9-two 6 two nine
or in Australia- Rodney Turnbull firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 37nine 2seven9