XW-XY FULL CHASSIS RACE CAR
Share on Facebook, Twitter or via Email:
XW-XY Falcon full chassis car. This is a high quality chrome moly double frame rail car originally built to be a door slammer.
4 link rear with fabricated housing, 40 spline Mark Williams floaters, brakes and axles. Anti-roll bar, wishbone locator and wheelie bars.
Front has strange spindle mount struts complete with brakes.
Originally set up for Brad Anderson Hemi but can easily be adapted to any engine at this stage.
16x16 double bead lock weld rims and spindle mount fronts.
Comes with carbon front doors and complete carbon front clip.
All parts on the car are brand new and never used. Other parts include:
- 40 spline Mark Williams gum drilled floater axles
- twin air operated Stroud parachutes with all bottles and airlines
- dual bottle fire system with line and nozzles
- Mark Williams steering wheel with removable coupling
- Borgeston universal joints to complete steering
- Jerry Bickel throttle and brake pedals and mounting kit.
- Tilton dual circuit race brake master.
- jerry Bickle chromoly 180deg tail shaft loops
A top quality car for someone who wants to build the ultimate falcon drag car.
Car is being sold as roller with no engine/transmission as pictured.
Asking price does not come close to cover the cost of parts alone.
No time wasters please, great opportunity for someone wanting to fast track the build of a new car and save a whole lot of money in the process.