1970 CHRYSLER VALIANT VG HARDTOP (CONVERTIBLE)
Share on Facebook, Twitter or via Email:
1970 VALIANT VG 2DOOR HARDTOP (CONVERTIBLE)
In 1970 Chrysler made 46,374 VG Valiants.
The VG came out with the HEMI 6 engine replacing the slant 6.
The HEMI 6 engine is a 245ci 4.0 Litre unit with quasi-hemisperical combustion chambers. The 2 barrel version of the 245 produced 185 bhp (138 kW) at 4600rpm.
The length of this car is just over 5 metres long. Hence the number plate SOO BIG (500BIG).
- I have owned just over a year.
- I was told by the previous owner that this Hardtop was chopped around 15 years ago and was engineered as a convertible.
- It has FULL NSW Registration till FEB 2022.
- It has the 245ci Hemi 2 Barrel Engine 4L.
- Borg Warner 3speed Auto Transmission.
- Front disc brakes, drums on the rear.
- Air shocks on the rear.
- 6 seater.
RECENT MECHANICAL WORK DONE
- Oil filter and oil changed.
- New points and condenser.
- New fuel filter.
- New fuel sender unit seal.
- Changed Diff oil and seal.
- New left and right rear rear axle seals.
- New rear wheel cylinders left and right.
- New gear box mount.
- Transmission serviced.
- New rear brake shoes.
- New left and right front brake caliper seals.
- New steering idler arm bush.
- New upper control arm bushes.
- New front bump stops.
- Reconditioned radiator and new hoses.
- Full underbody bitumen coating.
Selling to invest elsewhere.