1969 FORD MUSTANG 390 BIG BLOCK GT FASTBACK/SPORTSROOF
Share on Facebook, Twitter or via Email:
Completely original and fully restored 1969 Ford Mustang 390 Big Block GT Fastback/SportsRoof. This car is 100% original specification as it came from the factory down to the 8 track radio. As seen in the Marti report this is exceptionally rare, being one of only very few with the paint/trim pairing of Black Knit Vinyl Deluxe bucket seats (and sport deck rear seats) with the 390-4V Big Block and 4sp Manual. This is a collectors car and serves as a stunning example of the ‘69 big block mustangs. This features
- Stunning Black Jade Metallic
- 6.4L 390cu in 4-V V8 Big Block
- Only travelled 28,699 genuine miles
- Factory air conditioning - SelectAire
- Factory power front disc brakes
- Original GT Equipment Group
- Black Knit Vinyl Deluxe Bucket Seats
- Power Steering
- AM/8 - Track Stereo Radio
- Interior Decor group with original tinted glass.
- Hurst Shifter
- All completely new wiring, rubbers, factory harness.
- California car from production until 2010.
Unlike the more common Mach-1s, this car is extremely hard to find. This car is in beautiful condition and given it’s spec and rarity will undoubtedly serve as a future investment. Currently on W.A club registration. Serious enquires only please. Can send pictures and videos.