1968 CHRYSLER VALIANT VIP VE SEDAN
Share on Facebook, Twitter or via Email:
1968 VALIANT VE VIP Sedan 318 V8
The 1968 Valiant VIP was a stunning example of the ultimate executive cruiser of its time with all the luxuries including;
- finger tip power steering
- power front disc brakes
- ultra responsive V8 engine
- super smooth torqueflite 3 speed auto
- coffin console with floor shifter
- adjustable reclining front bucket seats each with adjustable head rests.
- 3 chrome stripes on the rear fenders indicating a V8 engine.
In 1968 Chrysler made 68,688 VE Valiants and won "Car of the Year".
Only 4,656 were VIP's (including sedans, utilities and wagons).
UNDER THE HOOD
- 318 V8 L.A. Engine Rebuilt in 2012.
- Mildly Worked 318 bored and honed to a 328ci.
- Unleaded fuel conversion.
- CompCams Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft.
- CompCams Billet Cam & Lifters.
- R&R Cam Bearing, R&R Pistons on rods.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Endurashine High Rise Manifold.
- Chrome Rocker Covers.
- Pacemaker Extractors.
- MSD Ready to Run Distributor.
- 600 Holly 4 barrel vacuum secondary.
- Mopar Performance Fuel Pump Eccentric.
- 904 Torqueflite auto trans.
- I have owned this since 2007 when I bought it off my brother. Was a country Car. This VIP was originally green with the black vinyl roof.
- Full Respray was done in 2008.
- 318 Rebuilt in 2012.
- Air-con fitted under dashboard. SUPER COLD. Air con unit originally out of a Charger.
- New venetian blind fitted to the curved rear window.
Selling to invest elsewhere.
Has been my pride and joy for so many years but willing to let her go for the right price.